Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I copy this remark from another topic.

neomonkey wrote: "It's [The website] still the same from last week. They [Mazda CA] still have the interior color wrong for Black Mica, it should be red cloth. Not blue. That is the official interior color from the dealer that I went to. Can't wait till they arrive!!!"

Are you sure to look at the color chart of the Sedan and not the Hatchback, neomonkey?

The Hatch and Sedan have different interior/exterior combo, more precisely it's on the black mica and Silver. You have to pay attention to look at the right chart.

My reliable CA source (Preston Wong) tells me Mazda Canadian is more conservative on the color choices for the 4-door Sedan (mostly Black/Blue upholstery) and willing for more flashy interior (Black/Red upholstery) on the Hatchback. At this point, I think there are still few errors on the CA website, but they are correct on the interior colors for the Black Mica.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
bluong1 said:
I copy this remark from another topic.

neomonkey wrote: "It's [The website] still the same from last week. They [Mazda CA] still have the interior color wrong for Black Mica, it should be red cloth. Not blue. That is the official interior color from the dealer that I went to. Can't wait till they arrive!!!"

Are you sure to look at the color chart of the Sedan and not the Hatchback, neomonkey?

The Hatch and Sedan have different interior/exterior combo, more precisely it's on the black mica and Silver. You have to pay attention to look at the right chart.

My CA source tells me Mazda Canadian is more conservative on the color choices for the 4-door Sedan (mostly Black/Blue upholstery) and willing for more flashy interior (Black/Red upholstery) on the Hatchback. At this point, I think there are still few errors on the CA website, but they are correct on the interior colors for the Black Mica.

I verified with the Dealer. I told him that the website had the blue cloth interior for the black sedan. He showed me the binder 3 times. He verified that the red cloth is for the Black Mica. There was a separate section for the Hatch. I was looking at the Sedan section so I am 100% sure of what I saw.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts