Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if any one else has a butt that hurts after driveing there mazda 3 but the seats are so hard i have a 2007 mazda 3 and the seats are realy hard no give to them at all ... i have a 2006 mazda 6 its seats are hard allso .. but my mazda 3s seats are realy hard on my back and butt i allso have a maita and the seats are super nice i wish the guys at mazda who thought harder seats where better would try to drive for 2 hours in there cars MAKE softer BETTER SEATS i love the car i love mazda cars a lot ....going to get the seats redone in mine ps i have talked to others that have mazda 3 s same thing with them seats way to hard i allso drag race and my race car seats are way better than the seats in my mazda 3 there after market and are to be used only in race cars so they can take a roll over and crash like the mazda seat will thanks mazda jack

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
ive never really had a problem with seats

you have cloth or leather?

in my 2004 mazda i had leather, the leather was cheap but comfortable
not in my 2007 speed3 i really like them, and passengers sometimes say when we park somewhere, "lets just sit for a min, its comfortable inside the car" or it might have been the scare of the 2.3 DISI turbo engine from the ride there i dont know... :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=69847.msg1215450#msg1215450 date=1171837660]
ive never really had a problem with seats
no i have cloth but i have driven ones with leather same thoing now if i was real young and weighted 130 lbs lol that would be differnt i weight 175 lbs not fat just right lol i have talked to young and old that own a mazda 3 and 6 and most say seats are to hard for there likeing on the 2005 mazda 6s mazda had so many people that told mazda they had bad seats that mazda had to do something about it so thats why i waited to buy a 2006 mazda 6 i thought when i bought my mazda 3 that mazda had there act together on there seats i was going to buy a mazda speed 3 and i drove one after me and the sales man brought it back to the dealer ship i got out and told him i would not have a drivers license and he would have to bail me out of jail if i bought a mazda speed 3 now i traded in a 2004 mazda speed mx5 tubo miata and i thought it was fast but that mazda speed 3 is insane fast the mazdaspeed 6 wont beat it in 1/4 mile drag race and i drove one of the mazda speed 6s too ....my mazda speed mx5 would only run best time 1/4 mile a 14.98 when warmed up a from a 15.05 to a 15.45 1/4 mile times so i did not race it much at the track i went 3 times with it mazda jack
you have cloth or leather?

in my 2004 mazda i had leather, the leather was cheap but comfortable
not in my 2007 speed3 i really like them, and passengers sometimes say when we park somewhere, "lets just sit for a min, its comfortable inside the car" or it might have been the scare of the 2.3 DISI turbo engine from the ride there i dont know... :)
[/quote]

·
Registered
9,634 Posts
dont quote like that it was hard to read
put comment on top or underneathe the [brackets:

I kind of see what your saying i guess, aftermarket seats might be your only option
I am also in the 170-180lbs bracket but i dont know i guess people are different :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
I didn't notice the seat is hard but I only test drove the car. I did notice that the seat doesn't touch the leg much... I feel like my thighs have no support and I'm slipping off the seat frontwards. The seat-bottom needs to tilt back a little.

·
Registered
14,016 Posts
[quote author=mazda jack link=topic=69847.msg1215413#msg1215413 date=1171836273]
i dont know if any one else has a butt that hurts after driveing there mazda 3 but the seats are so hard i have a 2007 mazda 3 and the seats are realy hard no give to them at all ... i have a 2006 mazda 6 its seats are hard allso .. but my mazda 3s seats are realy hard on my back and butt i allso have a maita and the seats are super nice i wish the guys at mazda who thought harder seats where better would try to drive for 2 hours in there cars MAKE softer BETTER SEATS i love the car i love mazda cars a lot ....going to get the seats redone in mine ps i have talked to others that have mazda 3 s same thing with them seats way to hard i allso drag race and my race car seats are way better than the seats in my mazda 3 there after market and are to be used only in race cars so they can take a roll over and crash like the mazda seat will thanks mazda jack
[/quote]

how thick is your ass???
well my back kinda hurts a bit if i go on a long trip, but my butt stays pretty happy

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
LMAO mazda jack also thinks mazda should make a mazdaspeed3 with just a 2.3 n/a in it. Say the 260h would be too much of a handfull and then says he drives a race car.

Mazdajack you crack me up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.