Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fully loaded except automatic (pointless anyway), Canadian spec, so no HID's or Navi for me :( But I have been loving it

P.S: Pics were taken the second day I had the car, it now has about 1600kms, and is covered in snow and dirt :D

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
You live in Calgary don't you?! :D

The clean white is so sexy wow.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nice car buddy. It would have been my 2nd option. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got it from Gary Moe in Red Deer, but I think they took the car from a Calgary dealership, I got a pretty good deal on the car so if you can drive down to Red Deer I would give Gary Moe a chance because they took care of me. I also got a 1/4 point taken off the finance cuz my stepmom got a Tribute from them a year ago, so on 4 year finance my payments are about $388 a month keep in mind I put about $9000 down.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Heh yeah I saw that exact white car at Sunridge about a week after I bought mine there. My parents live in Red Deer currently, maybe I'll see you around there.

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only accessories I got was floormats and wheel locks, aside from factory options, came to roughly 26, 000 out the door including registration, GST, all expenses. I would like to think I got a good deal maybe you guys could confirm this for me?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Sounds fairly close to what I did, I have the Sport GT with Auto, Air & Sunroof. I think I was closer to $26500 (without GST) which makes sense with the hatch and auto, they add a good $1500. With taxes in you did OK. Hard to score really good deals unless you are under the family plan or know the owner being this new.

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, Mazda dealers do have a point though about being somewhat firm on the prices, its not like they wont find people who will pay MSRP for a car. But it sound like you got a GREAT deal, the hatch with a manual should be a 1000 more then my car automatic for another 1000. Good job on your mexican like bartering skills! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
so far this is the ONLY white mazda3 ive seen for pictures (post more pics up). Ill be getting the white one also tommorow. we can be friends!! :D haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts