Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got it with 17" alloys, rear spolier, HID, 6CD Changer, ABS Pkg., Sports Pkg., Floor mats, 5 speed., etc.

Will provide pictures when I have the time. :)

EDIT: Thread title (added poster's name) :twisted:

·
Registered
238 Posts
oooh.....havent seen the rear spoilers yet.......please post pics of them

and also........the floor mats.........r they the mazda all-weather mats?
please post pics of those too

·
Registered
256 Posts
dinu01 said:
Nothing against your car (it's nice) but a spoiler actually spoils the 3. I usually like spoilers on cars, but the 3's lines are soooo perfect w/out one. Like the A4 or a 3-series BMW...
I disagree. I really feel this spoiler adds to the look of the car, but that's just me.

Broom - did the car come with the spoiler, or did you have it added on after you bought it?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
EnFuego138 said:
dinu01 said:
Nothing against your car (it's nice) but a spoiler actually spoils the 3. I usually like spoilers on cars, but the 3's lines are soooo perfect w/out one. Like the A4 or a 3-series BMW...
I disagree. I really feel this spoiler adds to the look of the car, but that's just me.

Broom - did the car come with the spoiler, or did you have it added on after you bought it?
Would you put a spoiler on an A4, MB or BMW?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The car came with the spoiler, in fact here in PR the S type or as they call it here the 'ES' model always comes with the spoiler.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.