Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it with 17" alloys, rear spolier, HID, 6CD Changer, ABS Pkg., Sports Pkg., Floor mats, 5 speed., etc.

Will provide pictures when I have the time. :)

EDIT: Thread title (added poster's name) :twisted:

·
Registered
238 Posts
oooh.....havent seen the rear spoilers yet.......please post pics of them

and also........the floor mats.........r they the mazda all-weather mats?
please post pics of those too

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some pics.

Will post more.

:)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
dang... spoilers make me get "those goosebumps"

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Nothing against your car (it's nice) but a spoiler actually spoils the 3. I usually like spoilers on cars, but the 3's lines are soooo perfect w/out one. Like the A4 or a 3-series BMW...

·
Registered
256 Posts
dinu01 said:
Nothing against your car (it's nice) but a spoiler actually spoils the 3. I usually like spoilers on cars, but the 3's lines are soooo perfect w/out one. Like the A4 or a 3-series BMW...
I disagree. I really feel this spoiler adds to the look of the car, but that's just me.

Broom - did the car come with the spoiler, or did you have it added on after you bought it?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
EnFuego138 said:
dinu01 said:
I disagree. I really feel this spoiler adds to the look of the car, but that's just me.

Broom - did the car come with the spoiler, or did you have it added on after you bought it?
Would you put a spoiler on an A4, MB or BMW?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I would consider the lip spoiler for the Mazda3, but not the high spoiler. Here is a pic of a silver sedan with the lip spoiler:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would pick the lip over the rear spoiler but both look great. Also like the color. Mazda has made it difficult in picking colors because all of them (except white, IMHO) are fantastic.

Kevin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The car came with the spoiler, in fact here in PR the S type or as they call it here the 'ES' model always comes with the spoiler.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts