FMV Platinum Sponsor
Are you looking to improve the performance of your Mustang without spending an arm and a leg? If the answer is yes, aFe Power has the right solution for you with its extensive selection of high-performance cold air intake systems and exhausts. The increased airflow will result in noticeable gains in performance of your vehicle.
Cool and dense air contains more oxygen. And more oxygen means better combustion, which results in improved performance. Designed and tested for each specific application, all aFe intakes are manufactured from the highest-quality materials and come complete with everything required for installation, including comprehensive instructions.
Today we are here with aFe Memorial Day Sale! Save big on aFe products, and shop with pleasure! For a limited time, enjoy savings of up to $790 on select aFe Power products! This sale ends on May 31, 2020. Prices are already reduced.
aFe® - Mach Force XP™ Exhaust Systems
- Up to 29% greater exhaust flow than stock system
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Improves performance
- Lowers exhaust gas temperature
- Flow bench and dyno tested
- Welded hangers with swaged ends
- Slotted and swedged ends
- Premium quality band clamps
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Also included is a high quality billet aluminum crankcase fitting provided for easy installation.
- A high quality CAD air scoop guides cool ambient air to the performance air filter.
- This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cylindrical filter has a large oval (6-3/4" x 4-3/4") flange and is 9" tall inverted top Pro 5R filter media. The Pro 5R performance air filter features 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
- Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.