Mazda3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
What does "Evo Windshield Washers Spray" mean? Please tell me it is an upgrade from the 4 jets to a flat "blade" of washer fluid.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Nope, it's still 4 jets. Abit lower, and bulkier protusion on the hood. But it's now adjustable to aim. I have my stream aimed to a flat fan dispersion pattern. ( The tall fan (vertical orientation) would fly pass the windshield too much he he) )

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Still having a P0031 problem... first appeared on the O2 bank 2 sensor... after i got a new OEM sensor and got it installed... bank 1 suddenly went bad. When we put back the old sensor to read / scan again, now it says bank 1 is P0031... wtf.

Anyway, since I was in Speedlab, my preferred 3rd party Tuning shop, I had them fix this

My last two tires fell victim to the inside breaking up due to the extreme negative camber...

Had these installed

and while that was going on, I had my Technafit SS brake lines installed as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
[quote author=Bravoexo link=topic=191050.msg4192252#msg4192252 date=1330322851]

Fix my led devil eyes

And added Angel eyes.

* No switch yet, so not active. :(
[/quote]

those lights look fantastic! how did you fit the LEDs?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks... finally got the bank 1 sensor 1 O2 part and went to the dealership to get both sensors installed... no go... the SA was absent, and no mechanic was available for another 5 hrs... off to speedlabs i went

O2 sensors bank 1 and 2 installed, CEL P0031 is gone... for good!!!

Good thing i brought along the rear shocks of my coil overs so that they could change out the part. (Shiny part is the replacement damper)

Ride now is +6 up front, +8 in the back... sweet!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
And the shift knob too.... jk, he he, the air freshner and the shiftknob are CF like painted out of the box...

Finally installed an Audiolink Ipod adapter .... The bad news though, on my way to work I believe my left tweeter tore up... damn it.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Haha that would have been sick! You should CF the cigarette lighter area down to the cupholders. My right tweeter is torn but I can't find anywhere that will replace it without having to take out the existing grille and putting in some stupid looking tweeter.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts