Mazda3 Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
I only put the nose mask(bra) on when I take long car trips across states or go up into the mountains. Those freakin trucks can be killer on the front end of your car with their rear tires spitting those pebbles/rocks. I have driven from Denver to Chicago twice, once with a nose mask on and once without-I had alot of chips from my trip without:(

· Registered
118 Posts
I use a bra on long road trips as well, supports and lifts.....oh wait....umm.... ;)

alright seriously I will be getting a bra(mask) because of the long trips I take, but that's the only time it'll be on my car. And she'll get a good washing before I put it on her. I've seen too much damage done by long term use of bras, if you're too cheap to fix the front end of your car after it gets messed up by a collision or such go ahead and put on a permabra....but that's the only excuse.

· Registered
1,505 Posts
Haris said:
I always called these things nose mask. What's up with bra's? HHAHA> Are car headlights sopposed to be TITIES on a car? lol
err... lol.
first thing you got me thinking of was Fat Bastard. :p

· Registered
986 Posts
I hate black bras. Clear would be nice so I wouldn't have to scrape the nasty bugs off my front end during the summer. Double waxing doesn't hardly work.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.