Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first car to replace my restored 78 vw bug. Loving the car so far. Hell of a lot faster then the bug. Bought it at palm spring motors for $20,500. Future plans is fullstereo and video system so far. Will put up pics soon.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
welcome to the forums!
there are al ot of threads with useful info in them. if you are into meets, find your region and i'm sure you can find threads with local meets being planed out.
have fun!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am definitely into meets, but feel too much like a noob with a bone stock speed3. I haven't even gotten my license plates

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
don't let you being stock detour you from going to meets. it's not a carshow, just fellow mazda lovers getting together and chilling.

·
Registered
871 Posts
yea like 2 days after i got mine i had my stock speed at a meet with paper plates and all!
any performance mods in your plans for your new whip?

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
[quote author=Monkey85 link=topic=135510.msg2917560#msg2917560 date=1233943006]
Just bought my first car to replace my restored 78 vw bug. Loving the car so far. Hell of a lot faster then the bug. Bought it at palm spring motors for $20,500. Future plans is fullstereo and video system so far. Will put up pics soon.
[/quote]

Did you get it for $20,500 OTD or $20,500 before taxes and lic...

·
Registered
725 Posts
Congrats, I'd like to get a speed3, but expenses and the economy prevent that. I've got a Bug also, a '69 Vert that's gone the Cal-look route.

·
Registered
440 Posts
whats up ,Chris :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts