Mazda3 Forums banner

Next vanity plate ideas - Purdue plates followed with....?

• Total voters
521 - 540 of 540 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wow, what a find. I just stumbled upon your build thread, and I must say, the color on your 3 is amazing! My old car was a similar color (see sig, eclipse in the back), and I am not sure if I have ever seen another 3 in that color. Is that a stock color?

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #532
Bum bum bummmmm...traded the old beauty in...new daily is the 5 as I got the wife a sienna...#vanlife....got some goodies from this thing I'll probably throw up for sale here eventually....gonna miss her she was a great car all 10 yrs I owned her

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #534
Why two vans?
Because I like to party

The 5 is 4 years newer and works better for us right now...was bored with the 3..especially when I crossed the line between working on the car doing mods....to working on the car fixing crap

·
Registered
131 Posts
Did you do that yellow headlight mod yourself?
Obviously it involved separating the font plastic off, correct?

ALSO....what goodies do you have?:)
On to bigger an better things for you.

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #539
Did you do that yellow headlight mod yourself?
Obviously it involved separating the font plastic off, correct?

ALSO....what goodies do you have?:)
On to bigger an better things for you.
Yeah baked the headlights and sprayed it with a yellow stain glass paint...I need to inventory what's left and photo it up and get a thread started...autoexe floor brace...Injen intake..other odds and ends like non led tail lights etc...I'll link it here when I get it posted

So a minivan eh?
Sad to see it go after all this time brad!

Still the only gen1 mk1 that I've seen with the OE body additions lol
thanks..ill miss it but got some plans for the 5 and have been enjoying driving it as of late..we'll see what I can get away with...she has a new PMM as the most recent 'mod' lol...got some projector fogs on order and some resistors so I can put switchbacks in

·
Registered
131 Posts
I might be your floor brace buyer(; depending on what you put up I might be a bulk buyer heh

521 - 540 of 540 Posts