Mazda3 Forums banner

Next vanity plate ideas - Purdue plates followed with....?

• Total voters
501 - 520 of 540 Posts

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #502
Re: BP's Vid/Pic Thread - new poll...vote! lol

might have to go that route (few guys I work with said they have had good experience with batteries from there)....could be other things but ill start with the battery since I know its about time anyway....she's getting old!

edit: why is my thread stickied :lol: Im honored

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Re: BP's Vid/Pic Thread - new poll...vote! lol

I bought a kinetik. Great battery, but if you aren't running a bunch of amp draining accessories, you would be fine with pretty much anything from autozone/o'reiley/pepboys or whatever auto parts store you have around.

·
Registered
10,527 Posts
If it's reasonably priced, I would say get another OEM battery. Six years for a battery is pretty amazing.

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #510
Ill check it out thanks for the input

During my daily walkaround this morning I noticed my led license plate bulbs were acting like strobe lights....pos!
Swapped back to filament bulbs....just can't get leds to live there

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
learned my lesson with LED license plate lights... don't go multiple LEDs, try just to get a single bright LED, and you should be set :).

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
shit ummm if i remember correctly, with my 3 I went with superbrightleds... and honestly they got the job done. my brother went with VLEDs recently and i mean hell yeah they're bright but his license plate ones went too so it was a waste of money. and my ms3 LEDs were bought from corksport, and they're lasting as well.

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #520
Mini update

Got new rear chrome emblems
Swapped back to stock head unit
Put switchbacks in tonight...mounted resistors in the rear by the jack and trunk\hatch light..crazy bright compared to my old chrome dipped bulbs

501 - 520 of 540 Posts