Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything - $400 shipped.

HU is the replaced unit under the TSB - so it's perfect and about 2 weeks old.

Does not include stock cage/LCD.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
[quote author=Fuzzyblaa56 link=topic=137106.msg2955801#msg2955801 date=1235412125]
If you do split up,dibs on the head unit
[/quote]

I could be interested in taking the balance of the package... Except if its a 6-disc unit. Then maybe the whole thing. Is the speakers the same sizing as the GT version? I have a 08.5 too. Also wondering if the Amp & sub can be added to a normal HU of an Hatch GT 08.5.

What would be the price for the balance if Fuzzy takes the HU?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still have this stuff - will ebay this weekend.

Wanted to mention, although I dont have pictures of these, this sale includes the bose tweeters AND factory bose sail panels that the tweeters mount in.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Can I replace my stock system with this? I have an 07 MZ3…

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote author=Glueeater link=topic=137106.msg3378432#msg3378432 date=1256069582]
Can I replace my stock system with this? I have an 07 MZ3…
[/quote]

I really don't know. I'm not sure if the same wiring harness would be in your car or not. Sometimes they do the same in all models to make it easier during manufacturing but I don't know if Mazda does that or not.

If you plan to use aftermarket amps and speakers, I think you can use this head unit with ad adaptor.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
update: FYI, you can NOT simply replace your system with this because the harness is actually different in the non-bose cars. Sorry :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.