Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out that the Mz3 is equipped with the Bosch wiper + blades.

· Registered
4,845 Posts
The PRO we bough in 2001 came w/Bosch wipers - they have a thin teflon film that does a great job!!!

I even bought a 2nd set of wipers when they needed to be replaced. Paid EXACTLY the same price as what Motomasters would have cost me at Canadian Tire (two for around $22-23)

I recommend those blades to everyone.

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe add some wiper aids ? Do those things work ? or are they just for so ?

· Registered
4,845 Posts
True, Mazda should advertise the little things (auto lights, wipers, trunk tray in HB, HIDs, NAV and SAB/SAC in the US, their chassis and kick-ass suspension and 2.3L engine). It'll make the car stand out BIG time!

PS: On a side note "M3 Craz", using CAPS in an online forum means you're screaming and might/could be perceived as rude by others. Unless you are/were, please refrain from using caps. Something about netiquette... :)

PS2: I'd liek one - a PS2.

PS3: After today's snow in TO, I think I'll need some wipers on the Maxi.

· Registered
60 Posts
dinu01 said:
True, Mazda should advertise the little things (auto lights, wipers, trunk tray in HB, HIDs, NAV and SAB/SAC in the US, their chassis and kick-ass suspension and 2.3L engine). It'll make the car stand out BIG time!

PS: On a side note "M3 Craz", using CAPS in an online forum means you're screaming and might/could be perceived as rude by others. Unless you are/were, please refrain from using caps. Something about netiquette... :)

PS2: I'd liek one - a PS2.

PS3: After today's snow in TO, I think I'll need some wipers on the Maxi.
Thanx I'll keep that in mind next time. :wink:

· Registered
225 Posts
Speaking of wipers :

I have to say I'm not overly satisfied with those wipers in cold/messy/snowy conditions. I'm driving a brand new Protegé SE, courtesy of my dealer while I wait for my MZ3.

I am considering the installation of winter wipers on my MZ3 (when I finally receive it). My brother tells me that winter wipers are too heavy and put too much stress on the wiper motor. Is he right?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.