Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out that the Mz3 is equipped with the Bosch wiper + blades.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
The PRO we bough in 2001 came w/Bosch wipers - they have a thin teflon film that does a great job!!!

I even bought a 2nd set of wipers when they needed to be replaced. Paid EXACTLY the same price as what Motomasters would have cost me at Canadian Tire (two for around $22-23)

I recommend those blades to everyone.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Too bad us N. Americans don't get those cool funky wipers that they get in Europe.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Check the blade of your wipers please. It should say BOSCH where it connects to the wiper arm.

In the PRO it says BOSCH.

This way we'll know for sure if NA gets BOSCH or not.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe add some wiper aids ? Do those things work ? or are they just for so ?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I just added Bosch to my 6-they are awesome! They don't skip across the windshield like the stock blades.

·
Registered
60 Posts
RIGHT ON!!!

I FEEL LIKE I GOT A GREAT DEAL FOR THE CAR....ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS THEY DON'T ADVERTISE AND IF THE CUSTOMERS DON'T REALLY ASK OR DO HOMEOWRK ON IT THEN WE REALLY DON'T KNOW

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
True, Mazda should advertise the little things (auto lights, wipers, trunk tray in HB, HIDs, NAV and SAB/SAC in the US, their chassis and kick-ass suspension and 2.3L engine). It'll make the car stand out BIG time!

PS: On a side note "M3 Craz", using CAPS in an online forum means you're screaming and might/could be perceived as rude by others. Unless you are/were, please refrain from using caps. Something about netiquette... :)

PS2: I'd liek one - a PS2.

PS3: After today's snow in TO, I think I'll need some wipers on the Maxi.

·
Registered
60 Posts
dinu01 said:
True, Mazda should advertise the little things (auto lights, wipers, trunk tray in HB, HIDs, NAV and SAB/SAC in the US, their chassis and kick-ass suspension and 2.3L engine). It'll make the car stand out BIG time!

PS: On a side note "M3 Craz", using CAPS in an online forum means you're screaming and might/could be perceived as rude by others. Unless you are/were, please refrain from using caps. Something about netiquette... :)

PS2: I'd liek one - a PS2.

PS3: After today's snow in TO, I think I'll need some wipers on the Maxi.
Thanx I'll keep that in mind next time. :wink:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Speaking of wipers :

I have to say I'm not overly satisfied with those wipers in cold/messy/snowy conditions. I'm driving a brand new Protegé SE, courtesy of my dealer while I wait for my MZ3.

I am considering the installation of winter wipers on my MZ3 (when I finally receive it). My brother tells me that winter wipers are too heavy and put too much stress on the wiper motor. Is he right?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts