·
Registered
994 Posts
standback and get it tuned.

·
Registered
903 Posts
standback ftw!!!!

seriously though, the sb is alot cheaper than the coils if u dont get the plugin play.....maybe something like the sb and front and rear sways??? i only run the hotchkis sways for suspension mods right now and it really helps with body roll and keeping the car planted, very stiff for now....your choice in the end though, depends what you want.....

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=mazdaj link=topic=136412.msg2940049#msg2940049 date=1234796812]
standback ftw!!!!

seriously though, the sb is alot cheaper than the coils if u dont get the plugin play.....maybe something like the sb and front and rear sways??? i only run the hotchkis sways for suspension mods right now and it really helps with body roll and keeping the car planted, very stiff for now....your choice in the end though, depends what you want.....
[/quote]well my car is plenty fast right now but i wonder how would it be tuned :shock:

·
Registered
903 Posts
well, you could safely increase the boost and get a good 20+ hp. i particularly love the in cabin map switch which allows me to run my boosted map on the fly.......i would recommend meth injection if u want to go safely tuned with the sb...

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=mazdaj link=topic=136412.msg2940069#msg2940069 date=1234797402]
well, you could safely increase the boost and get a good 20+ hp. i particularly love the in cabin map switch which allows me to run my boosted map on the fly.......i would recommend meth injection if u want to go safely tuned with the sb...
[/quote]are you runing a standback? and yea i want meth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts