Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thing first. I want boost! :)
Now that out the way I have a couple questions. I have a M3 sedan 2.3. Between the MS3 and M3 do all the parts and specs for stock match? ( except for the good stuff. turbo, intercooler, etc.) I'm thinking swaping to the MS3 ECU to control the turbo plus have the added traction control, get a turbo and intercooler from mfg of after market, and possiable even go with mfg down pipe and exhaust. Is it possiable? What afre the diffrences? better oil pump, diffrent sensors, etc? I want to bring my M3 2.3 sedan up to MS3 specs. I run with people that mod the hell out of their car but I want a Silent Killer. Can someone help me out?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
....dude, 98% of the answer is NO

though it would be nice to be that easy, swapping to the new ecu, doesn't mean all the sensors and whatnot will be in the mz3. as far as the other differences, most of them are found in other topics, so i won't go into those

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
[quote author=HiBoost MZ3 link=topic=66723.msg1145510#msg1145510 date=1168574651]
Just get our kit and you will blow any MS3 with your sleeper :lol:
[/quote]

+1

If you attempted to convert your car, you wold fail or end up with a frankencar with problems.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
plus spend so much money just to be at a point behind hiboost equipped 3's.

·
Registered
656 Posts
[quote author=the415 link=topic=66723.msg1155969#msg1155969 date=1169140233]
plus spend so much money just to be at a point behind hiboost equipped 3's.
[/quote]

I am just talking about our basic kit. It will make more power than a MS3. There are guys here making 270 and 300 whp on their bone stock motor with just our kit. There is no need to get evrything I got on my car. My car is a project car and the power it has it way TOO MUCH for the street. I have this setup for two reasons: 1 I love drag racing in street cars and 2 because I want to test the reliability of our products. Every time we release a product is because it has been tested and proven reliable.
We have the same situation we had a few years back with the proteges. People were crazy because none of the Mazdspeed proteges were close to HiBoosted P5s around the US.

It just feels great when you are driving your "normal" MZ3 and just hit the gas and blow away a MS3. Look at their faces everytime this happens.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
juan, i think you took my post wrong. i was saying swapping a 3 to a ms3 would cost a lot of money and you still wouldn't have the power of a hiboosted mz3.

you'll be getting a call from me some time early this summer.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
[quote author=HiBoost MZ3 link=topic=66723.msg1145510#msg1145510 date=1168574651]
Just get our kit and you will blow any MS3 with your sleeper :lol:
[/quote]

Like I do ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts