Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics are at http://www.gemsandpurls.com/car.htm

auto, cd & moon, abs packages.

dealer had to go to fayetteville nc (300 miles away) for it.

and.... we're back to the dealership this evening, for boodad's titanium 5dr with stick, cd & moon, and abs packages....

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
The lava orange is a great color! Get that dealer badge/sticker off your car NOW ! :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
raitchison said:
Looking great!
It's all about the Lava Orange
your 'teamslow' link always puts that kylie minogue song 'slow' in my head. which sounds really fantastic in my car. when played very loud. yeah. slow.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lmp180psu said:
The lava orange is a great color! Get that dealer badge/sticker off your car NOW ! :)
i am new to doing this.... i assume this isn't something one does at home, for fear of damaging my pristine paint?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
boomom said:
lmp180psu said:
i am new to doing this.... i assume this isn't something one does at home, for fear of damaging my pristine paint?
Usually the badge is stuck on with a tape of some kind, so you can get a hair dryer, and put it on the low setting to heat up the tape/adhesive, and then use floss, and wiggle back and forth slowly behind the badge to remove it. Then to get the residual goo off, either wash it off with car wash soap and water, or buy a product called "GOO-Gone" which is a citrus based adhesive remover.

BTW, I also like Kylie, and her music :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
woah. ok, but i think i'll let them deliver on boodad's mazda3 before i tell them to take the dealer tag off....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
boodad got his titanium 5dr tonight!!

yep, double your pleasure, double your fun....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts