Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried looking under the Stickies, but I'm still not sure. My friend at work says he'll sell me his wheels but im not sure if they fir out car, so i need a hand. They're off VW rabbit, and he says he thinks they're 5 x 120. Does anyone know if these will fit our car, or do i need to find out all of the wheel's specs for sure? thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Alright, so the non-asshole answer is no, they won't fit. You need a wheel with a bolt pattern of 5x114.3 also known as 5x4.5.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:true: Thanks Condor, and sorry I was under the impression this was the idea of the forums. If you don't like my thread why not save yourself some time and ignore it :s

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
[quote author=Psm333 link=topic=135805.msg2925426#msg2925426 date=1234235189]
:true: Thanks Condor, and sorry I was under the impression this was the idea of the forums. If you don't like my thread why not save yourself some time and ignore it :s
[/quote]

The idea of forums is to be able to learn more about your car by searching and reading. This has been covered AT LEAST a dozen times, and imagine that, its right in the first post of the sticky that says FAQ (read here before posting) http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=9014.0

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Lol....you put more effort into setting up that link than you would have if you typed 5x114.3 and posted it. And you were an ass to a potential customer. Good job. :nice:

If it bothered you that much, you shouldn't have posted.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
[quote author=condor888000 link=topic=135805.msg2925503#msg2925503 date=1234236639]
Lol....you put more effort into setting up that link than you would have if you typed 5x114.3 and posted it. And you were an ass to a potential customer. Good job. :nice:

If it bothered you that much, you shouldn't have posted.
[/quote]

Honestly, it is very frustrating trying to navigate a forum with the same thing posted OVER AND OVER. Makes searching difficult and brings the forum down. With that, I think this thread has served its purpose and can be deleted...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.