Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully, I'll get my Mazda3 next week and mabe the week after a So Cal. company will be borrowing my car for a couple months to design and create a body kit for the Mazda3. I'll most likely get a CF Hood and a free body kit out of the deal......So cross your fingers and I'll keep you up dated (with nice pix hopefully)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
hey toeknee you're in daygo? sweeet haha...im 3 hours north of you...anyways...hey can you ask if that socal company *can u PM me the company name* is gonna make maybe a lip kit for the 3? i would want a full blown kit but i dunno...thanks~!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Midnight_Speeder said:
dopeman. - Why did you bring it back?
I thought it would be funny to look at the past. There are so many bodykit now for the 3. and there also was a time there wasnt any

·
Registered
443 Posts
The Phrog said:
:screwy: And yet there is only one kit available in the US made for the upper model mazda 3... and I don't think anyone even likes it.
What are you talking about upper model mazda 3?

·
Registered
318 Posts
The Phrog said:
:screwy: And yet there is only one kit available in the US made for the upper model mazda 3... and I don't think anyone even likes it.
To clarify, there is only one kit available for purchase in the US (not produced in) for the S model (I said 'upper model' because in some places like AUS its not always called an S).

All of the myriads of other kits are made for the base model (or 'i' model).

·
Registered
443 Posts
Lava thats kinda funny i have a perfect fit, SSinstaller looks like his fits great too. Where did you here this? I think they need to re evaluate there assumptions and base them on facts. Dont let people hate on a kit maybe cause they can afford it. The fact is any after market kit will have work done to the car to have an almost perfect fit. That is why it is called after market. Its not from the stock factory

·
Registered
374 Posts
Im glad to hear your kit fit perfect. I think its the best looking kit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts