Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgraded to a new phone, so figure why keep these sitting around?

First up is a Blackberry Pearl 8110 (AT&T). I've had it for about a year and a half, in overall pretty good condition - there are a few light scuffs on the screen, but nothing major. I have all the original packaging, information, etc. including never used hands-free headset, the USB data cable/charger, wall charger, and will include a 12V charger as well. Recently updated to Blackberry OS 4.5.

$125 shipped (to lower 48 - anywhere else, i'll get a shipping quote to determine price).

Also have another phone that i completely forgot about: an LG CU500 (Cingular aka AT&T). This was a brand new (NOT refurbished) replacement, but was never used as i switched to the Crackberry at that point. The phone is brand new, even still has the plastic on the screens; the battery was used for ~6 months IIRC. Includes wall charger and 12V charger.

$75 shipped (to lower 48 - anywhere else, i'll get a shipping quote to determine price).
LG is SOLD

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Blackberry Pearl 8110 used (AT&T) / LG CU500 new (AT&T)

OP updated... LG is sold; Blackberry Pearl is still for sale - priced @ $125 shipped - (and/or make me a reasonable offer :lol:)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Blackberry Pearl 8110 used (AT&T) / LG CU500 new (AT&T)

Both phones have sold.

Mods please lock. :cheers:

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
$OLD!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.