Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if it's possible to buy the black tail lights from mazda as an added accessory.

i currently have the red ones and am looking to change to the black ones.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes, you can buy it from the Parts department in any Mazda dealer, but I don't think anyone here did the swap. You can also check the price, just call them up.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i actually like the red tails. i wouldn't be willing to trade, cuz its too much hassle but, imo, if i had the reds i would just keep it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to anyone interested.........i called and found out that it'd be a total of $500 to replace all the reds to blacks

·
Registered
420 Posts
Is that $500 just for parts, or is that labor too? If it's with labor, I'd say save your money and do it yourself. Can't be much more than removing a few screws and plugs.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's just for parts........that's Canadian dollars by the way

·
Registered
89 Posts
hmm i'd like to swap my red lights for black...but for $500 i could lower the car as well....,.. haha

·
Registered
432 Posts
SLK OEM taillights only costs $170CAD each at Mercedes dealership. I don't know why a Mazda taillight should cost more. (well i know the Mazda ones come is 2 parts.. but still...)

You can always ask for discounts if you bought the car from them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
that's crazy!!! but at least you got your dealership to tell you something, mine just keeps blowing me off and snowballing me with bs answers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts