Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black iPhone 3G 16GB - with six cases - $240 shipped OR $225 pick up OBO

+ iOS 4.0 Software Installed
+ NOT Jailbroken - In order to use it must be activated with an iTunes account (standard for all iPhones)
+ Used for 1.5 years on AT&T network
+ Brand New iPhone headset
+ iPhone sync cable/computer charger

***Note overall the phone is in good cosmetic condition. Notice that the switch for the vibrate/ringer is missing the silver cap. Phone can still be switched to vibrate and ringer with your fingernail. The vibrate function is sensitive, meaning if you have the phone in your back pocket it will vibrate when you sit on it or otherwise put heavy pressure on the phone. Other than that it works and functions great! The price is lowered because of the missing silver cap on the vib/ringer switch and the sensitivity of the vibrate.

PICK INFO - I work in Hollywood (specifically Hollywood and Highland complex) and live in Pasadena. From 9am to 5pm I can meet you in Hollywood. From 7pm to 10pm I can meet you in Pasadena or I can meet you in Pasadena on Saturday from 8am to 1pm. I am heading to Las Vegas this weekend and can arrange pick-up there.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lowered price from $290 shipped to $240 shipped

lowered price from $275 pick up to $225 pick up

·
Registered
137 Posts
[quote author=Col. Fusion link=topic=175221.msg3718671#msg3718671 date=1278421208]
Looks like it has the connect to iTunes error?
[/quote]

That's not an error, they all look like that when they are new (or wiped) and haven't been activated.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=Col. Fusion link=topic=175221.msg3718965#msg3718965 date=1278438666]
Ok. It wouldn't have been a problem either way.

I cannot recall which one my girlfriend wants but will show her this still.
[/quote]

sorry i sold it last night.

this can be locked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.