Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.......im so counfused...are we getting these black/clear rear lights on the sedans GT in canada?...ive been driveing around vacnouver and have seen many mazda 3 and i havent seen one mazda 3 with this...they have the gfx package but wheres the nice lights? there missing......i know that talking about having these light in canada have been talked about in another topic..but than im still wondering where they are...they said they are gonna be in canada but where are they? i dont see any! or is it just that there not around in vancouver? lil help? thx :lol:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i know...but how come i havent seen them around in vancouver yet...ive probally say more than 10-20 mazda3s and yet theres none with the clear black tail lights...plus they have a gfx package on it already...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Personally, I like the red tail more than the black ones. What would make the red tail even better would be if the reverse light wasn't so large.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha........all ive seen was the red ones, not one single clear/black one...strange aint it....wat with that...but than how come they have a gfx package on them but no clea/black tailights?

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Me likes the black/white taillights

I live in USA and the MZD3 I's have the red taillights and the MZD3 S's have the clear/black taillights.

Most people that try to "ghettolize" their rides pay $200-$300.00 for the clear lights. So, I'm glad their standard. :)

Would of been nice if a wing was standard too...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Why do you say they have the GFX package (i.e. what do you see on them that makes you say "Yes, this is a sedan with the GFX package.")? I ask because, as FR3D mentioned, maybe they are regular GTs or GSs and not GTs with the GFX package.

Here is a GT with the GFX package:

This European Mz3 is similar to a Canadian base GT or a GS with foglights:

Here's a summary photo. The GTs with GFX are on the left . The top right is a GS and the bottom right is similar to a base GT or a GS.

All of the photos are from Bruno's website (http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brunoluong/detail?.dir=/Album+02&.dnm=sedan_17wheels.jpg).

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i kinda see it now...i guess the gt with gfx comes with a same coloured car grill....interesting...hey thanks for the pics...i guess it was strange for me since i havent seen one with clear lights compared to all the mazdas ive seen on the road..plus ive been at the dealers and yet, i havent seen Mz3 witha clear black rears lights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts