Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow~ finally picked up my car today!!!! After that long wait... day seemed like a week when i was waiting for the car..... finally... it's mine!!! Drove around all day~ everwhere~ wow the car feels good~ has power and handles excellent! Can't wait till I drive again tomarrow. Final word, Mazda 3 ROCKS!

EDIT: Yeah, thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes.. I got heated seat.. how? The dealer didn't have leather seat mz3.. so I got the custom leather one... dark grey is the color of my leather and while they were installing the leather seat, they also installed the heat as well..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was $750 CDN, but gave it to me for $300 cause they made me wait for the car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no.. $900cdn for leather + $300 lol not 300 for both......

·
Registered
155 Posts
damn ... 900 cad for the leather ?
is it nice ?
where did you get it done ?

you live in richmond ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got it at Metrotown Mazda. If they don't have the leather seat mz3, they'll send it out to get it done locally. U can also choose the color of the leather... i hate black.. so i got the dark grey one.. same color as titanium grey hehe..

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
some pics would be great...! congrats on the car.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
***NOTE: Posts from http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1869 have been moved to http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1817 since they both deal with bkboyz's Sport GT. In the future, please use your own thread to discuss issues that pertain specifically to your car (especially little anecdotes like this)*. Thank you for your cooperation!***

bkboyz
Bicycle Rider

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:06 pm Post subject: BAD @#%@#%@ Day....
Okis.... i got my car like 3 dayz ago... It was all fine till this morning... I came to work all hyped up and went to underground parking.... saw a space but tight... oh well i thought i can make it... well.. there was a piller at the right side of my car... lol I heard SCRATCH!!!!!!! and i stopped and backed it up.... What do i notice? a BIG HUGE freakin scratch on my right door... Well.. it's not so visible from far away, but since it's new car, I went to the body shop..... dude... costs me $450 for the paint job!!!.. There goes my pay chek!!!!! Well drive safe and park safe ppl..

vaBooM
LeMans: GT Class

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:09 pm Post subject:
I always park in the back, double spaced.

my late Jetta

cowtown
LeMans: GT Class

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:13 pm Post subject:
I park in my garage, next to nothing else. At work I park in the parkade but I have no car next to me and a good sized gap on the other side. Sorry to hear about your scratch. Maybe ask the dealer if they have anyone they deal with, you may be able to score a discount if they know a shop.

dinu01

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:21 pm Post subject:
Sorry to hear about the incident.

Perhaps continuing this story in your car's thread (if there is one) would be better???

Thig
Bicycle Rider

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:43 pm Post subject:
I've only had mine two days,I would be sick, I feel your pain.

factrzero
Street Racer

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:39 pm Post subject: Hmm
I backed into a picnic table strategically placed in the middle of a parking lot (who knows) at 5km/h. Pulled forward, looked at the rear bumper, no scratch/indent, then drove off.

EnFuego138
Bicycle Rider

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:38 pm Post subject:
Luckily I park in a lot at work and not a garage.

A couple weeks ago a friend of mine parked his brand new WRX STi on the line between the spaces to keep people from parking to close. I watched a woman pull in next to him right on the line... and then bunp the car with her door! Luckily no scratches, so it's funny!

harrymcc
Bicycle Rider

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:12 am Post subject: I hear you...
....because almost the exact same thing happened to me: Four days after I picked up my car, I was turning into the garage at work and slightly distracted...and heard a SCCRAAAAPPPPE. My fender's now scratched in a way that varies from hardly detectable to nightmarishly obvious, depending on the light.

I'm going to get it fixed, but since the first body shop I went to estimated $1000 and said they'd have to essentially remove and paint the entire driver's side of the car, I'm going to shop around a bit.

-- Harry

Anarkraft
Bicycle Rider

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:56 am Post subject:
everyone at my place of work has modded cars or body kits and things of that nature, so we all respect each others' cars and park along the back of the lot diagonally across 2-2.5 spaces each so that nobody parks next to us but each other. However, people still do
Future mods:
Ported head, intake, exhaust, infinity speakers, and 18 or 19' rims

1 - 15 of 15 Posts