Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and found some older threads, but I know product lines change all the time and new cleaners become available. So, what are some of your favorite wheel cleaners? I need something that will work in conjunction with a wheel brush to get the baked-on black dots off the rim of the wheel. So I need something strong enough to work, but that won't damage the surface. I had once used Eagle One all-wheel cleaner with the brush and it took FOREVER. Is this still the best choice?

Thoughts?

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not being able to wash the car often enough in the winter, soap and water wont do the trick for the first big wash of the spring. Through the spring and summer soap is all I'll need, but I need something strong for this first wheel cleaning.

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the amazing responses! Keep the suggestions coming if there are other opinions out there . . . this has been a great thread so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.