Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,841 Posts
[quote author=rubyred3 link=topic=70816.msg1243875#msg1243875 date=1172846350]
any wheel cleaner that claims to be spray on, hose off is corrosive, and will eat the finish over time, even more so if you ever let it dry on the finish.
[/quote]

That particular E1 All Wheel Cleaner isn't corrosive and is safe for any type of wheel. It's actually thought highly of because it is so gentle, but still cleans rather well.

New and improved formula with clinging suds for better cleaning.

Spray on, hose off
Safely removes brake dust from both wheels and tires
Acid free
Wheel manufacturer recommended

Clean your wheels and tires in one simple step. Eagle One All Wheel & Tire Cleaner has a new improved formula with clinging suds for a longer lasting, deeper clean. Just spray on and watch the thick suds remove dirt and grime, and hose off; it’s that easy. In just one simple step, your wheels and tires will be free of brake dust, dirt and grime.

Nothing complements a beautiful detailing job better than sparkling wheels and clean tires. Try All Wheel & Tire Cleaner and let the good times roll!

All Wheel & Tire Cleaner is safe for all types of metal hubcaps and steel or aluminum alloy wheels. Safe finishes include: anodized, clear coated, factory painted and chrome.

Darryl

· Registered
2,841 Posts
On my 3, I use Aquawax on my wheels once per week, so I actually never need to use a wheel cleaner either. But on my wife's Accord, I'm forced to use the E1 and it's worked great for almost 4 years with no problems at all.

Darryl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.