Mazda3 Forums banner

4981 - 5000 of 5012 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,350 Posts
Near Montreal. I DD my car year round and as a result if you look up close it is certainly nowhere near show car condition like yours :p

·
Registered
50 Posts
I should mention that since these shots were done the boys with the flashing blue lights did not like the blue LEDs in the high beams, corner markers and license plate. Funny such a blue state as this would hate blue lights. This Nazi actually scraped my inspection sticker off so I had to pay $29 for a new one and a $300 fine for faulty equipment and improper display of the license plate. Traffic court for me next month.
Pete

·
Registered
777 Posts
I should mention that since these shots were done the boys with the flashing blue lights did not like the blue LEDs in the high beams, corner markers and license plate. Funny such a blue state as this would hate blue lights. This Nazi actually scraped my inspection sticker off so I had to pay $29 for a new one and a $300 fine for faulty equipment and improper display of the license plate. Traffic court for me next month.
Pete
I was just about to tell you about those blue leds. But I see you have encountered firsthand what the consequence is. I seriously hope people start listening to me when I (a police officer) inform them they are not legal. I do not tell people on the forums and facebook groups because i want to be a jerk. I tell them for fear they might have a mandatory inspection, court date, and fines to pay. This is a prime example of what can happen. I am very sorry it happened to you man. I would have given you a warning.

4981 - 5000 of 5012 Posts