Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 5012 Posts

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the other thread was locked due to the Admins wanting to see if large threads have been causing the site to go down, it is time to start a new one. Please keep this thread on topic. If you wish to have extensive chit chat sessions please keep it to the lounge. Thanks. :)

If you have a lot of photos to share, please start your own thread in the multimedia forum. Thanks.

To view any photos from the previous thread, go here: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=136983.0

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Here's two from a lunchtime drive:

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
I'd be happy to. :) Come over next weekend to Adam's... we're doing a mini-shoot.

·
Registered
201 Posts

carfreak, I'd have sex with your car too for what it's worth :lol: That is so HOT, it's unbelievable. Love the fact that you didn't paint the whole hood red, but left the center CF black. Nice!!!

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
^ Rofl... wrong link? :)

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:) Can you change that so you are posting photos of your car, rather than sending us to a competing site? :)

Thanks.

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
sorry, i coulda sworn the IMG link copied and never thought twice to check the post afterwards... :lol:

·
Registered
332 Posts
[quote author=07_MZ3SGT_Aurora link=topic=168801.msg3575295#msg3575295 date=1269008722]

carfreak, I'd have sex with your car too for what it's worth :lol: That is so HOT, it's unbelievable. Love the fact that you didn't paint the whole hood red, but left the center CF black. Nice!!!
[/quote]

wow that is one of the sexiest 3s ive ever seen!

·
Registered
342 Posts
[quote author=07_MZ3SGT_Aurora link=topic=168801.msg3575295#msg3575295 date=1269008722]

[/quote]
Haha thanks for the compliments and bringing the picture over for me in the new thread.

1 - 20 of 5012 Posts