Mazda3 Forums banner

1201 - 1215 of 1215 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have to admit that I'm not crazy about car pictures so I don't have many to share, but as a photographer who loves night shots, I have to give props to anyone like FD22 who has great looking long exposure shots. Took some great star shift shots this past week while camping in the middle of nowhere.

·
Super Moderator
6,350 Posts
I have to admit that I'm not crazy about car pictures so I don't have many to share, but as a photographer who loves night shots, I have to give props to anyone like FD22 who has great looking long exposure shots. Took some great star shift shots this past week while camping in the middle of nowhere.
Let's see em! I love night photography, but have never actually succeeded in taking good sky shots.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks!

Let's see em! I love night photography, but have never actually succeeded in taking good sky shots.
Same. Tried to get some of the "super/red moon" a few months ago, and didn't really have much luck.

·
Registered
174 Posts
First two pictures show star shift from a scuba/camping trip last week. These were taken at a quarry in the middle of nowhere. The stars only picture was about 25 minutes exposure, the other was 5 minutes. The others are a few more that I pulled out from the archives. The one of Waikiki Beach was the first long exposure shot I ever took, over 13 years ago.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,350 Posts
Good stuff dude. There is a photography thread kicking around here somewhere, should dig it up and continue the discussion :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

1201 - 1215 of 1215 Posts