Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the best ipod connector for my car 2006 mazda 3 i i have a single cd not mp3 fm/am radio
if possible i want it to work with the iphone but mostly an ipod and that displays the info on the radio and i can use the steering wheel controls and best quality thank u

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the grom doesnt isnt it only line in from where u plug in the headphones

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea true all of them connect either there or the SAT thing but the GROM connects from the top not the bottom where it charges so how does it charge ??

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
The GROM connects in the HU's preout on the back of the HU. I've installed 8 of them in different cars for friends and fellow M3F members.

I do not know what you're talking about when you say from the top, not the bottom as the preout is on the back of the HU.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i mean where it connects to the Ipod... U know where you plug in the headphones thats where the Grom Connects its doesnt plug in on the bottom in order for it to charge it, so in that case it does not charge i need one that is good in quality easy to use and charges

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok and u dont lose the cd right just plug it in the sat thing sorry am not that big on audio and electric stuff

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
You only lose external functions. Example, if you have satellite radio, external CD player etc.

Your cars in dash CD player will not be affected. You press the CD button twice and it will activate the iPod integration.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok nice i will order it right now... Is the sound quality as a cd ??
thank you so much for ur help its easy to install right just plug in the back of HU and thats it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.