Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to have a Black Mica with Black Red SPort 2 Tone to mach the interior module lights. That would be a sweet setup. I wouldn't mind the leather as well.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Winning Blue, w Blue Two Tone Interior, w Blue Two Tone Steering Wheel for me.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
schulkw said:

we have the same taste :shock: ....i loveeeee that color combo...but if i could get the leather, that would be nice too...;)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what interior does BLAck Mica come with?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Lava Orange Mica with Black Monotone Cloth
Velocity Red Mica with Black w/Red Cloth

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nevermind, I cna't wait till the color combos for Canada come out. Tit Grey is so damn sexy

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thank you for the signature compliment, the black monotone cloth certainly could be a US-only thing, and yes, I live in Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
black cloth/charcoal would be a nice color to have if you're not a big fan of the blue or red two tone seats....I would definitely opt for the charcoal color.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
For some reason I find the black (top of the dash) and beinge (seats, floor) quite attractive. Not in a sporty way but in a "looks expensive" way.

Sporty would be black/charcoal all around or 2-tone leather...

·
Registered
984 Posts
I've had the beige interior. Don't want it again.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I really really wish winning blue was available in Canada on the sedan..It seems its only available on the sport? Dinu did you tell them about that mistake? The sport on the MAZDA.ca website is called "indigo blue mica" but when you click on it, it is really winning blue displayed.

Anyways I was really liking a white or titanium with the black leather....but 900 CND for leather seats? that comes to about 1035 after tax at 0% interest...so I don't think its worth it. So now I'm thinking black with red seats, indigo blue with blue seats (REALLY need to see this in person), red with red seats, MAYBE titanium or white with the blue seats...but I'd have to see it in person

The only two I know for sure that would look good are the black with red seats and the red with red seats.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Dru212702 said:
schulkw said:
does the States get winning blue for the sedan????
According to the Mazda website we do.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dru212702 said:
neomonkey u plan on getting a sport or sedan?
I will be getting a sedan for sure. I am not feeling the hatch.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts