Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into getting a Speed3 within a month or two.  I was wondering which of the dealers around here you guys would recommend with cost/courtesy/business ethics/and overall experience.

I went to one off of 95, I don't remember the name of it, but the guy was a little pushy and quoted me 22k before TTL for an 09 Speed3.

I'm in Southside, but I'm willing to travel up to about 150 miles to get the best deal.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Mazda City gets a pretty good reputation from the locals. Off of Blanding. My only experience with them was a warranty service where the regional manager came in to inspect another dealer's work. They gave us a rental right off the bat, the others did not. Very clean dealer, too.

I know the General Manager at Classic Mazda of Orlando, and work with him on a regular basis with Mazda events for my Mazdapalooza. They are another option if you do not mind the drive down there.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
[quote author=Vanilla_Nick link=topic=137544.msg2965690#msg2965690 date=1235765149]
I'm looking into getting a Speed3 within a month or two. I was wondering which of the dealers around here you guys would recommend with cost/courtesy/business ethics/and overall experience.

I went to one off of 95, I don't remember the name of it, but the guy was a little pushy and quoted me 22k before TTL for an 09 Speed3.

I'm in Southside, but I'm willing to travel up to about 150 miles to get the best deal.
[/quote]

Duval Mazda FTW dude. If the guy was a little pushy...it's probably because he's a "car salesman" lol. In all honesty though. I love Duval Mazda. They really know how to treat their customers right and their service department kicks ass. If you go back, talk to Loren Gay. He's the finance manager there and tell him you know me (the guy with the black lowered hatch with black RX8 wheels that's always there). He'll help you out for sure. There's also a salesman there...black guy that drives a CX-7. I keep forgetting his name but he's cool as shit and he's not pushy at all. He actually sold my ex G/F her MZ3 Sedan a few months ago.

Any who, hope you find what you're looking for and if you need help with financial info. I work in auto loans at Bank of America so I'm here to help with numbers :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Mazda city off blanding gave me a decent deal on my speed3, and are very nice for service, by the way they have a white speed3 sport still on there lot.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot guys. I'll check them both out and just go with whoever feels right.
I'll keep ya posted.

Firehawk: If you dont' mind me asking, how much did you get your MS3 for?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Not a big deal, my sticker was 26,750$ and I got it for $25,000, so they knocked off 1,750$ and only took about 45 minutes to get everything done, very easy. good luck

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I'd Used to recommend Mazda City on Blanding, but lately with my blown motor I wasn't too happy with them. The new guy they have running things there is a dipshit. I'm done with mazda for now. Anyways if you want to buy a car you can haggle them pretty good. Got mine for 23k listed as 25k back in '07. Just get a list of how much they buy the cars for and how much they are sold for msrp, lowball em on the low side of how much they buy +4%, they don't wanna deal, go to the other 2 dealers that are mazdaspeed certified and play em all against each other.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
[quote author=EasternWind link=topic=137544.msg3131245#msg3131245 date=1242741929]
I'd Used to recommend Mazda City on Blanding, but lately with my blown motor I wasn't too happy with them. The new guy they have running things there is a dipshit. I'm done with mazda for now. Anyways if you want to buy a car you can haggle them pretty good. Got mine for 23k listed as 25k back in '07. Just get a list of how much they buy the cars for and how much they are sold for msrp, lowball em on the low side of how much they buy +4%, they don't wanna deal, go to the other 2 dealers that are mazdaspeed certified and play em all against each other.
[/quote]

holy crap dude I haven't seen you on here inf orever. How've you been?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
[/quote]

holy crap dude I haven't seen you on here inf orever. How've you been?
[/quote]

Been very busy with work and all. I haven't been able to come to any meets since I work 2nd shift(3:30pm-2am)
Also money is tight so can't rebuild quite yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts