Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best bday gift you have received???

I never care about what I get i love giving.....

The best gift my husband has received from me is.....Greddy exhaust for his Integra. (when he had it)

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
TWINS.........

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
[quote author=Tiffany @ Showcase link=topic=59534.msg1007845#msg1007845 date=1160695077]
I wish I could say that. :)
Congrats.

[/quote]

you know I didn't mean that as in twin babies....

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
:dance: DFM stands for.....*fill in the blanks* _umb _ucking _onkey

j/k :)

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
ha ha ha

my best was I got new tires for my B-day... saved me $400.00+ it was for my old SUV....

Worst... this year! crappy yankees blanket(one of the stadium) why he thought I would like it... hmm I am still trying to figure it out!

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
Does it have to be birthday? Or could it just be gift?

Best birthday gift...dunno, I usually don't get much birthday wise (I am not big on celebrating it). If you want to consider it a gift, my fiance and I went to England this past May for 9 days for our birthdays (mine is May 21st, her's May 25th and we were in England from the 19th to the 28th). Kind of a mutual gift.

Other gifts, last night 3 big packages came from Craten Barrel. Turns out my Fiance's father's high school friend ended up getting us our entire dinnerware set we registered for (all 12 sets plus some add on pieces). It is like $1000 of stoneware! We pretty much sat there for 2 hours kind of dumbstruck un wrapping it all. It was an incredible gift...but it seriously wiped out a fifth of our registry...we figured it was enough stuff for 7-8 people/familys (maybe even more) to get us for gifts, not one family! So now we are kind of running around trying to figure out what else to put on the registry to fill it back up a bit.
-Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts