Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at downsizing my wheels from 18 x7 with 50mm offset to a 16" wheel.

I assume I should go with 16 x 7 with 50 mm offset but wondering if I could get by with a 45mm or 40 mm offset?

There are so many wheel brands its hard to choose. I really don't want to spend more than $130 / wheel.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
LoL....why downgrade to a 16" wheel?...why not a 17"??

$130 per wheel...is gonna get u Garbage Replica wheels....Not any good quality ones!

You need to do more research on your end on wheels...there are Forged, Multi-Piece, Flow-Formed & Cast types of wheels.

Also the Offset you mentioned will have a super sunk look like stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have 17x7 MB Seven X wheels on my 2010. I am looking to trade for OEM styles wheels. If these fit your taste, id like to trade with you. Im in Euless.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You can find an affordable set of wheels on 4wheelonline. I got my Konig rims from this shop at a discounted price a year ago.

·
Super Moderator
1,213 Posts
In reality there is no such a thing as "the best wheel for the money"; literally no such a thing. Why?

Different folks have different criteria and budgets; some folks need the absolute lightest wheel for road course racing and won't blink when it comes to spending many hundreds of dollars per wheel; for them, that's the best. Other folks need a good "steelie" for winter use up here in pot-hole country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts