Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 10 of these Belkin Wireless USB Network Adapters that I don't need anymore, they are AS NEW. I'm asking $20 shipped each OBO $15 shipped OBO

Some more details....

Model #: F5D6050

Product Details and Features
Interface Compatibility -- USB 1.1
WLAN Standards -- IEEE 802.11b
Operating Frequency -- 2.4 GHz
802.11b Data Rates -- 11 Mbps, 5.5 Mbps, 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps
Operating Channels -- 802.11b/g: 11 (North America), 13 (Europe), 14 (Japan)
Modulation -- CCK • DBPSK • DQPSK • DSSS
WEP Encryption Length -- 40 bit (=64 bit) • 128 bit
Security -- WEP
Operating Systems -- Apple MacOS 9 • Microsoft Windows 2000 • Microsoft Windows 98 • Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition • Apple MacOS X

Product Description (From the Manufacturer)
The easiest way to get your computer wireless network-ready is through your computer's USB port. Our Wireless adapter lets you add desktop computers to your network without opening up your PC's casing. With instant, Plug-and-Play USB you can share your network's data, printers, or your single, high-speed Internet account. This great innovation from Belkin lets you share files and printers around your house or home office--without installing network cabling.

Advantages

* Works with virtually any USB-equipped PC
* Installs with easy plug-in to a free USB-port on your PC
* Lets you stay online anywhere in your range
* Provides excellent speed and range for worry-free connection
* Adds your computer to your home or office network--without cables and without opening up your PC case
* Configures using any web browser

Wireless networking is the perfect solution for homes and offices where installing cabling is not practical or cost-effective. The Belkin Wireless USB Adapter fits into an available USB port on your PC and you're ready to share data, printers, or high speed Internet access over your network. The plug-and-play card is easy to set up and works with Windows 98, 2000, NT, and Millennium Edition. Using the 802.11b wireless Ethernet standard, the Wireless USB Adapter is interoperable with all 802.11b wireless devices. With a range up to 548.5 m, you can stay connected around the house or office at speeds up to 11Mbps (faster than a 10BaseT Ethernet connection).

You can find the manual HERE

Pictures..... (I took one of all of them and then one single one so you could see one up close) I will remove the white sticker on top before shipping.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote author=RC08MS3 link=topic=146902.msg3168601#msg3168601 date=1244516948]
hey dude, this dosent support Wireless G, if it did the transfer rate would allow upto 54 mbps and support WPA

with that said tho most Wireless G routers will allow connectivity from a Wirless B adapter, but the max transfer is 11 mbps
[/quote]

I'm just listing the information I found on the internet for them.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote author=RC08MS3 link=topic=146902.msg3169165#msg3169165 date=1244558286]
its all good, i was curious about one and looked it up to, but if you read the guide from Belkin it states it will connect to a wireless G router, but will only allow B transfer rates. You dont wanna sell them to people and have them mis-informed.
[/quote]

I appreciate your help and I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just don't want people to think I am lying to sell them.

Thank you again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts