Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly hated to see it go. LOTs of good times I've had with it. I hope the next owner has lots of fun with it as I did. I sold it to CarMax and they said it was in perfect condition--- and drove very smoothly yet gave me $1000 below KBB because of the springs (I REMOVED everything else, including the MX-5 wheels). Don't worry, I still have a foothold here since my gf just registered and all my mods will be in her 3 when she gets it.

Mods:
- Xtec fogs
- ProLumen 5000K low beams
- GT-spec front strut bar (just got it 3 weeks ago- blue plates)
- GT-spec radiator cooling plate
- F2 CAI
- Buddy Club Condenser
- Buddy Club RSB25 Battery (14.1lbs)
- Draxas 2.5" + test pipe
- Monzsta's Timing Mod
- Coolant Bypass
- Eibach Pro
- Racing Beat Rear Swaybar
- Mazdaspeed Camber Links
- MX-5 NC wheels
- 350Z knob
- TWM SS + boot
- Rockblocker headlight film
- 35/20 tint

This is the most I ever got.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts

Whaaattttt??
Bean, you? I can't believe it. What/who next? Phil was hard enough to take, but now you?
It looks like you never got the RB front bar on?
What are you driving now.... and if you say a Titan I'll come to LA and beat you myself!!! :lol:

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Damn, I can't believe it. That sux. Are you gonna put any of that stuff on your GF's car? She's registered on the forums? What 3 does she have?

·
Registered
3,331 Posts

Oh, and not that I would ever tell him, but does Antoine know yet?
What about your newly aquired mod position on the other forum?

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
you got rid of it, but what new car did you get?

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
i think he said he took them all off?

i definitely wouldn't mod a car like bean, and then trade it in 3 years later. but maybe he got a really nice car for a great price? thats the only way i would trade in.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rich, i've just been a tech mod at msprotege for a few months now. tsunami's more of a "real" mod there.

eatmypixiedust's my gf. she mostly hangs around the lounge posting in the funny pics and the wii thread. she doesn't have a 3 yet, but should have a wagon by the end of jan or feb. She'll have just about all my mods. I'm not too sure if I want to give her my exhaust setup or sell it and order a magnaflow since she likes em.

I took everything but the springs and tint off the car before it was sold. They said the springs really brings down the value of the car. Shit, I could've gotten more if I paid $150 to have them removed or just didn't mention it and be evil.

As for my new car, no, I did not get an MS3. They cost too much and it's FWD. If I'm gonna spend $30+k, it better be RWD :)

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
what;d you get?!?!!?

i'd take your exhaust if you weren't in cali :(

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
lookin at your sig, you got a long ways to go to catch bean lol

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
London already has a header and the Microtech-- he's WAY ahead of me. Looking forward to see more of your dynos :)

I got an 02 S2000 @ 12k mi, so it's still cherry. I had to have it that I didn't care too much how much CarMax was gonna give me. I'll post pics once I get a day off.

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
[quote author=thebeansoldier link=topic=66334.msg1138361#msg1138361 date=1168237556]
London already has a header and the Microtech-- he's WAY ahead of me. Looking forward to see more of your dynos :)
[/quote]

Hey hey I don't have the Microtech yet (can't say I won't have some tuning soon though :wink:) so I haven't passed - but I am planning to downshift and overtake. :p Plus my work is just building off what you started and in that spirit I'm going to hopefully take it to the next level. :irock:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
[quote author=Oricle link=topic=66334.msg1140171#msg1140171 date=1168325774]
sigh, well its to bad you had to move on, i guess all good things have to come to an end. enjoy your s2k :?
[/quote]

+1. I personally don't know if I'd enjoy a 2000 for everyday driving, but I wish you well w/it. If it makes you happy then you deserve it.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
wtf bean, why?

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[quote author=lc link=topic=66334.msg1140150#msg1140150 date=1168324575]
[quote author=thebeansoldier link=topic=66334.msg1138361#msg1138361 date=1168237556]
[/quote]

Hey hey I don't have the Microtech yet (can't say I won't have some tuning soon though :wink:) so I haven't passed - but I am planning to downshift and overtake. :p Plus my work is just building off what you started and in that spirit I'm going to hopefully take it to the next level. :irock:
[/quote]

I think it's boardumb who has the microtech. One of you need to continue with the NA Stage 4 :)

[quote author=hate_romania link=topic=66334.msg1141069#msg1141069 date=1168374837]
wtf bean, why?
[/quote]

Hi Alex, long time. Why? It's the ultimate N/A mod! :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts