Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sorry, Sony Xplod doesnt ship their 2lb woofers in crates.

The sexy-ness.

Not for the weak. All else need not apply 8)

Much more info about this beautifully crafted masterpiece at www.respl.com.

·
Registered
127 Posts
wwwooowwww! That thing looks incredible :shock: . What kind of amp are you going to be putting to that thing. Can't wait to see the guide on this install.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lmao! Yeah, but wouldnt have the room or the power to make that baby flow. Ive seen a 18" and omfg...

The guys over at caraudio forums have one statement about the woofer: "If the XXX was a girl, Id have sex with it everynight".

Duuuh

·
Registered
947 Posts
Where did you get your sub from? Can't seem to find any online dealers of RE. I am probably going the "other" route. I have an old 10" sub made by Rockford Fosgate back in the DSM days. It was one of the first small enclosure subs to hit the market. I like the deals that are going on for the CDT components and am very tempted to go ahead and do it. Following that, I am looking to get a small cheap 4 channel amp, something like a Rockford Fosgate 40x4 for less than $200. Send some power to the components in the front, and bridge two channels for the sub. Add in $100 worth of cheap wires and this thing should cost me $450 total (the sub and box are from a previous install). This won't take up too much space and I can take out the sub box when I need the space.

Good times!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nothing really pertinent to the topic but anyways woohoo go DSMs :D . But anyways you are right that sub is one sexy B****.

- Phil '04 Mazda 3 Solar Yellow HB

·
Registered
90 Posts
good god. is that a 15?

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! id like to hear that puppy

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes its a 15". They have VERY few dealers. But best purchased through them.

www.respl.com. In your application Lee, the HC series has more SQ then SPL. Yet it still takes down JL W6s, Rockford HX2, and Infinty Perfects.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts