Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's the one who owns Zero Hour in Richmond?

Is that you in the newspaper? :)

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A shop in Richmond.....right beside Bread Garden and Tokyo Ichiban.

·
Registered
60 Posts
ic ic hahaha....

I think I know where it is

Does Defy owns a M3 or this topic is totally unrealted to M3?

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Defy owns one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: MIA

Yes, Absinthe is right; I am MIA

And yes I am the owner of Zero Hour.

Ragarding the M3.

In actual fact I had put money down, and was the first to do so, on a Titanium M3 Sport. After it had arrived and done all of the required paperwork i.e. trade in, financing etc. I got cold feet and made the decision, sadly, to not drive away in one. So one lucky person is driving my car. :cry:

This also had to do more with the fact that I had involved myself in business ownership and it was not the best decision for me to have payments. This especially true since I missed Christmas and the opportunity to have some good sales.

However I do have to say that everytime I see an M3, whether Sedan or Hatch, I envy the people who are driving it.

These cars are some of the best in class and makes me happy to see that Mazda is at it again.

If you are ever in the around my neck of the woods come by and visit and this way I can see your purchases and wish more.

Take Care,

Defy

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Defy, I visited your store a few days before the grand opening and on the grand opening day. Talked with Rhea, you were not there. She's friendly :)
Your store has a nice setup btw. I bought an AutoArt keychain :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: "Your store has a nice setup btw"

Thank you Absinthe for the nice comment. Truly appreciate it.

Regarding Rhea; yes she is a wonderful gal and without her the store would not look like it does.

Something that I would also like to do for you as well as the rest of the lucky M3 owners on this forum is to pay the GST on anything you guys purchase at the store.

Just let them know that when they come in they could let me know that they belong to the Mazda/Axeal forum. This way I could meet them and check out their great rides.

Take care,

Defy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts