Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BC Mazda 3 owner, come leave a msg. Im just wondering how many people own a 3 in BC.

And people with a Blue Sport that live in Richmond, let me know.
Thx

·
Banned
868 Posts
Richmond, Black Mica Sport GT.

·
Registered
432 Posts
:?: Noticed in your signature you have a Sport GT with GFX? isn't the GFX only an option for the sedan?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Tit Gry Sport GT fully loaded!!!!!!!!!! in Van!!!!!!!!! I see a Arctic White Sport GT fully loaded as well parking at the Metrotown parking lot quite a few times anyone here owns that car ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Absinthe said:
It's prolly CF777's car.
Nah... I rarely go to Metrotown. And this afternoon my friend just called me saying that he saw a white Mz3 sport with HID's in the Metrotown area. So I guess it must be that guy.

:D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
CF777 said:
Absinthe said:
It's prolly CF777's car.
Nah... I rarely go to Metrotown. And this afternoon my friend just called me saying that he saw a white Mz3 sport with HID's in the Metrotown area. So I guess it must be that guy.

:D
looks like people are starting to put HID into their Mz3 now, I've seen a silver sport with HID in Richmond too

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
gummcgay said:
Wow! So many of you live in Richmond. I am in Coquitlam with a Silver GT.
I don't own a MZ3, but I post on this board frequently. And am looking at a MZ3 as a future car.

I'm in Coquitlam! I've seen a Silver GT at Coquitlam Center... hmm... was that you?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts