Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get the dealership to throw in options like alloys, floor mats, light covers, spoiler for free into your final price? (im saying this from a few months after officially being on sale)

I read on the Mazda6 forum people were able to get these thrown in for free or for a slightly higher cost.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am normally a good bargainer (is that a word) but the dealership where not prepared to budge on price oraccessories at all. They threw in mats after a strugle but said they really don't need to do anything at the moment as they are going to sell themselves. Don't know if this part is true but they told me that in about 2 or so weeks, the first initial shipment of SP23's will sell out and then there will be a waiting period for all future shipments of about 2 months. Probably lies but I did walk with him to their holding yard at the back of the yard and he didnt have many.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would 6 months down the track they should be more easier to bargain with?

·
Registered
9 Posts
You can bargin with them, but prepare for a real fight, if you know what I mean.

I managed to get a MZ3 Maxx auto with window tinting, scotch guarding and floor mats for 30650.00 on the road.

6 months will probably help a lot.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey - congrats InCoGniTo!! :D

What colour did you get? Sedan or Hatch? We want details...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Spook said:
Hey - congrats InCoGniTo!! :D

What colour did you get? Sedan or Hatch? We want details...
Thanks mate. I'll make a new thread once I actaully get it and stuff.

I got the Maxx Hatch in Sunlight Silver :) Its meant to be ready for pickup on Tuesday arvo :p

I might add a spoiler to it later.

All the accessories are going to be finalised on the 27th. The dealer is also giving me a 10% discount off all accessories.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Kman-Australia said:
Don't know if this part is true but they told me that in about 2 or so weeks, the first initial shipment of SP23's will sell out and then there will be a waiting period for all future shipments of about 2 months. Probably lies but I did walk with him to their holding yard at the back of the yard and he didnt have many.
I orginally wanted a Maxx in winning blue, but they didn't have any on the first shipment. I was told I would have to wait until the mid feb for it. I couldn't wait coz I'm without a car atm, so I got the sunlight silver instead.
This requires a dealership transfer which is why I'm waiting until Tuesday :(

So the above statement does have some truth to it, thou probably a tab exaggerated.

I so can't wait till i get it :D :D :D :!: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts