Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it this week, I'm back to the stock suspension. I miss the lower ride height looks and the reduced body roll. I did notice that my steering response is a bit quicker, but that's normal to lose some sharpness when you lower a car. My setup was Mazdaspeed shocks, Eiback Pro-kit and Mazdaspeed rear camber links. I'm planning on getting a Mazdaspeed6 soon so the 3 hatch will be traded in. I'll have all this stuff up for sale soon really cheap just so I can get rid of it fast. I have a AEM intake that's coming out today too. Well, I'm going to hop into my hatch now and pretend it's an SUV now that the stock wheel gap look so huge.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife and I have a baby one the way so I like having a bigger car. I took a loooonnnng test drive in both the MS3 and MS6 a few weekends ago. The MS3 is scary fast but I'm getting older (30) and the street racer scene is out of my system (since I discovered auto-x a fews ago). I mostly do highway drives to work and then it's out to the stores on the weekend with the wife so having a comfortable yet ass-kicking sedan seems right for me. Besides AWD rules! My wife drives a Mazdaspeed Protege so if I want to hop into something more light and nimble with a harder edge I still have that option.

BTW, here's the price list for the stuff I'm selling. PM me

Mazdaspeed Camber links- 125.00

Mazdaspeed shocks- Front and Rear set 175.00

Eibach Pro-Kit- 100.00

AEM CAI with filter- 75.00

Mazda Accessories all-weather hatch cargo mat- 40.00

Custom aluminum footrest dead pedal- 15.00

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
i might be interested in the shocks. can u give me a quote shipped to 94555? how many miles were put on it and pictures.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, I'll get some pics of the stuff and post it in the FS section. It's probably a little more organized that way as well. The dead pedal was bought from another member on here that custom made them, I can't remember who but it has the grippy 3M strips and the Axela logo.

That reminds me, I have an AXELA trunk badge and SP23 door badges that are coming off the car. If any one wants them I'll take $20.00 for all three. Okay, okay... I'll take pics and post this all in the For Sale section today. I take Paypal or if you're local just pm and we can meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi...I live in TW & want to have mazdaspeed camber link badly. cuz I check online dealer, the price is all around USD$300 with shipping charge.

if it hasn't been sold, could I send you the money via paypal?? of course i will pay the shipping charge :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts