Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had no idea there is a board for mazda 3...hehe pretty cool

here is mine (got it 3 weeks ago)
2.0L (150HP) made completely in Japan...i love this car!

EDIT: Topic heading for uniformity :twisted:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Awesome

Congrats on the purchase!

You got amazing tires with your car too. No slipping in those Turanzas!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
USCMazda3 said:
babehunter said:
Kazbaeden said:
Wow, Israel. What other neat options do they get there?
same options as everywhere else :D

we are the 3rd Mazda market in the world...
So auto A/C, parking assist, etc. are standard?
yeah...right now you can't buy the car without all those stuff...the "emptier versions" will be here for 2005

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
USCMazda3 said:
Wow, congrats on the car! 8)

But I'm tired of NA always getting the short end of the stick... :cry:
Yeah congrats! USCMazda3, I'm with you. No xenons here in canada, no nav. Maybe Mazda thinks we have just one road and it's well lit? :huh: No side airbag...blah blah....

The more I see about the other countries option the more I'm getting pissed. Not that it doesn't come with the car....but geee can't even get them as an option......:roll:

yeah yeah...economics. At least they could make have given us the same options as the US have.....

Sorry...I'll shut up now.....just had to vent. :mad:

·
Registered
251 Posts
M3-GT said:
USCMazda3 said:
Wow, congrats on the car! 8)

But I'm tired of NA always getting the short end of the stick... :cry:
Yeah congrats! USCMazda3, I'm with you. No xenons here in canada, no nav. Maybe Mazda thinks we have just one road and it's well lit? :huh: No side airbag...blah blah....

The more I see about the other countries option the more I'm getting pissed. Not that it doesn't come with the car....but geee can't even get them as an option......:roll:

yeah yeah...economics. At least they could make have given us the same options as the US have.....

Sorry...I'll shut up now.....just had to vent. :mad:
The fact that automatic AC is standard is slightly annoying. I couldnt even get it as an option. Im not that big of a fan of automatic AC, but sometimes it comes in handy. Its also annoying that the parking control is a 500 dollar factory installed option.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
500$ for the parking control? damm

but on the other hand...the prices here are plain crazy...i paid 28,548$ for it, with the options as standards...

·
Registered
251 Posts
babehunter said:
500$ for the parking control? damm

but on the other hand...the prices here are plain crazy...i paid 28,548$ for it, with the options as standards...
Wow... thats pretty crazy. It looks really good. I got the same color and it just beautiful in person.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts