Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Forum... I just joined today.

Got my 3 on Jan 9 after a week's wait @ Morningside Mazda. I've already put on almost 1800 kms and got rear ended the other day. Other than the fender bender, the car drives very well, even in the snow. In my area, I've only seen a Beige GX and an Orange Sport. I know there are tonnes more out there, because when I went in for p/u they had 3 ready for delivery.

zoom-zoom

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way, this is what i got.

mazda 3 sedan GT/GFX indigo blue (2.3L, auto, moonroof, 17", sidesills, colour matching front grill)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi b10. Congrats on your purchase! A couple of questions: how much did you pay, and did you have to wait awhile for this car. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Congrats!

I can't believe someone actually bought a car at those guys - did they treat you well? It's VERY close to my house, so I go by to see new stock, but after being brushed off twice (once when I bought the PRO, then teh 2nd time when I asked about the 3 in December), those guys are not even getting an oil change out of me.

Can you post your deal please?

Negotiate price
Downpymt
mthly pymts
etc..

Thanks!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I just ordered my Indigo blue Sedan GT w/GFX. My dealer told me it would take 3 weeks. Apparently this model and color combination are rare, with the leather interior.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's breakdown:
msrp:23545
3M Tape Guard: 300
Discount:564.60
subTotal 23280.40
Freight:925.00
a/C tax: 925
gas tax: 100
rust protection: 650
Subtotal2:25325.40+ gst + pst
Grand Total: 29124.21

I dont know how that ranks amongst the rest of you who bought in the Toronto Area. I hope I did okay :oops:

btw...Insurance for the vehicle is costing me 175/month

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Thanks for all the info! $550 or so if what cars4u.ca can save you - not bad. I think you got a good discount considering the car is so new.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Absinthe said:
Congrats b10 & mtlm3! Got pics?
No unfortunately I haven't recieved my car yet, I have to wait 3 weeks to recieve it. I would love to see pic's as well though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry forgot to include:

5000 down
556/month over 48 months at 4.9 finance rate

I would have put some pics on line but the blue is so hard to keep clean in the winter, that's why Tit Grey seems to the favourite around here

·
Registered
287 Posts
Please post pic's as soon as u get a chance, I just bought a GT W/GFX in indigo blue as well, but I'm waiting for delivery. I would love to see what it looks like, as I have yet to see it.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
mtlm3 said:
Please post pic's as soon as u get a chance, I just bought a GT W/GFX in indigo blue as well, but I'm waiting for delivery. I would love to see what it looks like, as I have yet to see it.
Search this section of the site for pics 8)

·
Registered
250 Posts
hey I would like to see a pic or 2 of your damaged car

Only If you got time !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts