Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally traded in the Focus for the Mazda3. I got a Black Mica sedan with the sport package, xenon headlights, moonroof, 6 disc changer, and leather. I got it on sunday and already put 230 miles on it. I will post some pics tomorrow. It will be dirty, damn black cars are hard to keep clean. This car is really a blast to drive. I got some serious plans for this car.

:lol:

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Why'd you trade in the Focus?
and welcome :)

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dugrant153 said:
Why'd you trade in the Focus?
and welcome :)
First reason was it was a auto, I had almost all the bolt ons and it did not impress me at all. I just wanted to start over on a new car and since we just had a baby boy I wanted a 4door. And the duratec is the newest and greatest thing in the focus right now, so it was either the 4door focus or the mazda3. And I liked the style and options of the mazda3.

My plans, well I plan to add just all the bolt ons, then when I need more power TURBO. Right now I am watching SCT to see if they will ever crack the ECU and I am emailing Marcymotorsports about their 2.3 Duratec cam adjustment tool sets. If I get responses I'll post them up if they don't break and forums rules.

AzMz3

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics

Here are the pics, it is dirty. Gonna have to wash it every week. :?

AzMz3
Herb

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Nice! What kind of tint do you have installed? Get that dealer sticker off quick! :)

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tint came like that from the dealer...
Yeah thanks for reminding me! going to head out to the Mazda store to pick up a new license plate frame then I'll get all that dealer stuff off.

Herb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts