Mazda3 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
im buying this dudes regular gt spec one, lol, maybe if i get around to it ill ask my friend to make a carbon fiber one and sell em

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
hopefully this guy gets back to me soon on my other gtspec piece so i can bug my friend to make one, and if its good ill sell it, ull be first to know

·
Registered
789 Posts
If you get coils and wana sell your springs I'll trade my rear tein for your Meghan so you can sell teins as a set and throw some cash on top. Just because I love your 2inch all round drop it's perfect!

·
Registered
283 Posts
drop it like its hotttt :lol:

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Picked them up on eBay for a hefty price but it's oka, my speed seats that are in now the black gray cloth are gonna be for sale to make up for what I paid, red raptor I'm gonna mod the seatbelt buckle lol cuz these seats aren't ever leaving

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

i forgot to take pics of install but its really easy, see the seat belt buckle, u basically have to cut the stud off from that next to the buckle u see there, put your orginial belt buckle on that seat, with a 7/16 x 20 bolt washer bore out the hole and put it inside and your good to go, i may have a pic of it somewhere on my phone. but here is the outcome when done

41 - 60 of 87 Posts