3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Mazda2 Touring

Mods

Performance:
TBA

Exterior:
Blacked out Side Markers
28% tint (Front) 15% tint (rear) 5% strip (windshield)

Interior:
TBA

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Way to go Jimmy~ You pulled the Trigger :goodjob:

I like it! I bet it's fantastic on fuel.

How about a few interior pic's too

I got you covered on the overlays, give me a little time as time is hard to come by at the moment. I'll definatly let you know once I've had a chance to fab up a set for ya~

It appears that you've already smoked the side markers.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=southernsurfer link=topic=177796.msg3760733#msg date=1281635196]
Way to go Jimmy~ You pulled the Trigger :goodjob:

I like it! I bet it's fantastic on fuel.

How about a few interior pic's too

I got you covered on the overlays, give me a little time as time is hard to come by at the moment. I'll definatly let you know once I've had a chance to fab up a set for ya~

It appears that you've already smoked the side markers.
[/quote]

Thanks dude! I really love my new MZ2. The fuel economy is quite nice (27 city/33 highway). I average about 29-30mpg.

in reference to my side markers...they're actually my blacked out side markers from my old 3, lol. I also had my brother-in-law, tint my windows. I couldn't drive without em tinted, lol.

I appreciate you taking the time to fab up some overlays for me and definitely for posting in my thread. Here's to many years of happiness and modifications, lol.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[quote author=MZ6ZoomZoom link=topic=177796.msg3765245#msg date=1282005734]
Nice! When did you get it?
[/quote]

Thanks dude :) I purchased it on 08/08/2010. I posted a thread about my purchase price and such in the release/pricing section of the 2forums if you'd like to check it out.

Joe, funny you should say orange piping. It's actually red but the more I look at it, it looks like burnt orange, lol.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Super late in posting in here. Lol. But awesome car. Glad I got to take the first "official" pics of it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts