Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto Exe has an exhaust for the 3 which Corksport can get straight from Japan. Anyone have any experience with Auto exe and their products? The exhaust is pricey. Corksport quoted $700+shipping, which would take around 2 months to arrive to your door.

===========
Edit: Thread title.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
At this price get yourself one built custom for you or wait because more companies are bound to release theirs eventually.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I happen to know that a certian company out in the state that I live in is developing the mazdaspeed exhaust. Just wait for that one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The guy I talked to at Corksport said that their's is development as well and will cost around $300.

·
Registered
239 Posts
You can bet that the mazdaspeed one will be more expensive. probably double the corksport.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Draxas_VP said:
We will be making an exhaust as well... :)

Nikolas
How far out will that be though?

G

·
Not that far out.... We are wrapping up our Mazda6 exhaust systems at this point in time, then finishing up a CAI for another model of car, and then we will begin our R&D on a CAI for the Mazda3. Once we finish up R&D on the CAI, then we will move on to the exhaust for the car, and then the header.

in between R&D for the Mazda3 we of course have work to do on other makes/models of cars.

Nikolas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts