Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
I got mine installed for $325 at the dealership without the Homelink (cause I wouldn't use it). I am definately a night driver so this was a must for me. When people say they make up errands so they have an excuse to drive their car, I don't. I just get in my car and drive at night when there is a lot less traffic on the road just to enjoy driving.

The Mirror works great and it is a feature I will get from now on in all of my cars.

The temperature gauge is good around here because sometimes you need to see the temp to make sure the rain coming down isn't freezing when it gets to the ground.

·
Registered
744 Posts
vermintrex said:
To me an auto dimming mirror is essentially useless because, assuming you have them set-up correctly, you're going to get just as blinded by your side view mirrors. I suppose someone will come up with auto-dimming side view mirrors too, but then the cost for all 3 would be prohibitively expensive.

vermin
If you have the side mirrors pointed correctly, they won't be aimed behind you, they will be aimed to the side so you can use them to make safe lane changes. Then, if they are aimed like that, the lights from the vehicle behind you won't hit your eyes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.