Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have just obtained my winning blue SP23 hatch a few days ago. I am a new member and this is my first post. I am not new to this forum however. Have been checking it out regularly for the past few months obtaining quite valuable information. I believe this site is a tremendous resource and hope to add to this wealth of knowledge in the future. Haven't got around to taking pics of my car yet but will post for all to see.

In terms of the car, it is great. Looks good, performs well and is excellent value for money. I just filled it up with Shell Optimax (98 RON fuel that we get in Australia) and there is a noticable performance benefit. In the future I hope to do a few simple mods (exhaust, powerchip) to try and get the 0-100 times in the low 7's. This should be achievable, yielding this car in the top 10% of performance cars on the road.

cheers.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome Aus_Speed! Have you had a chance to have a look at the Australia section yet?

·
Registered
519 Posts
welcome aus_speed! :D

can't wait to see the pics of your car! hope to hear more of your ideas as you stop lurking and start posting ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts