Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this from here.

"Allow me to express my offer in a little more of a blunt manner. I have received an agreement from management here at Brown's Alexandria Mazda to discount all new 2003 2004 models up to an including $100.00 over invoice!!!! That essentially means we will be only making $100.00 off of the deal. The reason we are doing this is because we are testing the waters out here on in the internet to see if it will be a profitable venture. By all means take advantage of this amazing deal while it lasts!!! $100.00 over invoice guaranteed. See below for contact information."

This was posted by Johnathan Hughes from Browns Mazda in Alexandria VA.

So now you have zero excuse to pay more for your Mazda3.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
NOW you tell us. heehee I bought my Mazda3 S back on 1/2/04 for $18K after taxes, tags, etc. The only option I got was the moonroof/6-disc changer.

Oh well, what can I do? Can I trade in a 3 for a 3? ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice

Yeah, I noticed quite a bit of price difference depending on which area of the country you're buying from.

I don't know if you guys have checked out www.carsdirect.com, but they have great pricing (especially in the MD/VA area).

Check out this link: http://www.carsdirect.com/build/options?zipcode=23220&acode=USB40MAC172A0&restore=false

This is a "Target Price" based on the Richmond VA area. Only $300 above invoice including shipping -- not bad at all. In my area, they quote $700 above invoice also including shipping -- not bad but not great.

P.S. I noticed they have a new "appearance package" available.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Re: Nice

dustinst22 said:
In my area, they quote $700 above invoice also including shipping -- not bad but not great.
And that area would be where? location in profile please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts