Mazda3 Forums banner
561 - 572 of 572 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey, some of you may have realised that the vanity is not on the front passenger sunshade but on the driver's side sunshade. I have checked with my SE and we both came to the conclusion that MM or whoever assembled the car may have forgotten to switch them over after switching the steering wheel from the European production model.

MM will most certainly correct this mistake in future batches. However, it is unlikely that they will exchange them for pioneer batch like us. Do you think we should lobby for it? :) Let us have a show of hands, pls.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mz3_Keigo said:
Hey, some of you may have realised that the vanity is not on the front passenger sunshade but on the driver's side sunshade. I have checked with my SE and we both came to the conclusion that MM or whoever assembled the car may have forgotten to switch them over after switching the steering wheel from the European production model.

MM will most certainly correct this mistake in future batches. However, it is unlikely that they will exchange them for pioneer batch like us. Do you think we should lobby for it? :) Let us have a show of hands, pls.
Well it is good to have it corrected but not critical for me. You might want to get it replace at your own cost if it s avaliable later :wink:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Mz3_Keigo said:
cya said:
halsan said:
The tyres that was on displayed models in the MM showroom were Falkens, so I presumed MM is giving that tyres. Shit, did not ask my SE what tyres will be given away. Will call him tomorrow to confirm.
The car with 17" tyres are Falken, 15" tyres are Yokohama...
Eh...aren't they Bridgestone tyres? My SE told me will be Bridgestones. Hmm...why so many different versions?
oh-ya... Bridgestone are on the 16" which can be found in luxury model... :wink:

·
Registered
197 Posts
sengkt said:
Mz3_Keigo said:

Well it is good to have it corrected but not critical for me. You might want to get it replace at your own cost if it s avaliable later :wink:
yup... same with me... seldom use it so not a big concern for me but if can correct better lah... :wink:

·
Registered
44 Posts
cya said:
sengkt said:
Mz3_Keigo said:

yup... same with me... seldom use it so not a big concern for me but if can correct better lah... :wink:
Well I prefer the driver's side because I see a lot of people in my course of business and need to look good with my hair. In any case I would just purchase the passenger's side vanity when it's available. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
cya said:
sengkt said:
Mz3_Keigo said:

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking since they made a mistake, they should take the initiative to correct it lor. It will generate goodwill and will be a BIG step towards Customer Satisfaction.

Nevertheless, I agree with cya. Will probably get the passenger's vanity if it's available and really need to. Den our cars will be quite different from other brands, with two vanity mirrors :wink: Hahaha....is this wat we call making the best out of mistakes or blessings in disguise? :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mz3_Keigo said:
cya said:
sengkt said:
Mz3_Keigo said:

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking since they made a mistake, they should take the initiative to correct it lor. It will generate goodwill and will be a BIG step towards Customer Satisfaction.

Nevertheless, I agree with cya. Will probably get the passenger's vanity if it's available and really need to. Den our cars will be quite different from other brands, with two vanity mirrors :wink: Hahaha....is this wat we call making the best out of mistakes or blessings in disguise? :lol:
But would they be in time to change it before we get our cars??

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think the vanity (on front passenger sunshade) is quite useful if you have a lady passenger. The Saleman told me that Mazda Japan is looking into it to get it change but don't know when. Do keep us posted if you got the news.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, just got my M3 yesterday. Been told that new batches of M3 all comes with 2 vanity mirrors.

It is a nice car to zoom around - engine is quite smooth and quiet. However did notice quite a bit of tire roar especially over 80km/hr. Maybe due to stock tires (16"). Sacrifice noise nuisance for stability - M3 is damn stable!

Cheers!

561 - 572 of 572 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.