Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi there,

Nice site you have here. I'm from Singapore. The 3 will only be coming in on the first half of next year. My current ride is a Hyundai. Thought the 3 looks good so just drop in to see what your guys have done to your 3. Just getting some ideas.

Cheers,
Hogster :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks like 2004 will be a year for new models and facelifts. Still not sure what I want. Heard they might even be bring in the Honda City 1.5 V-Tec in early 2005, tempting. :twisted:

Anyway, it is best to wait for a few months after a car is launched. Price will fall and they might throw in more goodies as standard. I think a good place to start would be the bi-annual car show which should be held at the end of 2004. I know it's kinda long to wait till then but who knows, you might get a good deal. I might start doing my shopping then. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
cya said:
sengkt said:
Hi Guys,
I've just spoken to MM again and they said that it's quite firm that Mz 3 will be introduced on 24th JAN like what cya mentioned. Other than that, they could not provide me with any further specs etc. Keep you guys updated if I've further info. :)
at last!!! have a almost "confirm" date... :D
at least now we have a date to look forward to... 8)
Got a friend working in MM, also told me that the launch might be somewhere in Feb. As for price, no news yet. I think the 3 will be cominfg in as a 1.5L if I'm not wrong. :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
IntroSpec said:
hogster75, able to get your MM friend to join in here... bet we'll be able to much more insider, and think he'll get lots of customers as well when Mazda3 finally come in here... win-win situation. :lol:
Don't think so as I don't really keep in touch with him that much. Still I'll let you guys know if I know anything.

Right now, I'm just looking more at the Honda Stream so I didn't really ask him much about the 3. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts